- Development activities include full stack development, proposing architectural decisions, participating in designs, design, review, code review, implementation, testing and release
- Design, build and maintain a high-performance, high-availability, high-capacity, supportable and adaptive platform for derivatives trading systems
- Establish a quick turnaround deployable system with automated testing and continuous integration and delivery
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in backend infrastructure and platforms
- Analyze & solve difficult problems across the stack
- Work closely with security team, operations and infrastructure to build highly secure and scalable backend services
- Management of documentation of all code and functionalities implemented.
- Design and implement solutions to complex problems in large-scale platforms
- Work closely with DevOps to improve tech stack for long-term engineering initiatives
- Core java developer with 8+ years experience
- Expert-level core Java knowledge in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Strong experience in developing low-latency, GC-free, large scaled systems
- Solid experience in optimizing applications for performance and resilience in failover
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of design principles, design patterns, and automated testing best practices
- Prior experience with building high performance trading system highly desirable
- Prior experience with microservices, event sourcing based architecture highly desirable
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills, approachable and collaborative attitude
- Database knowledge (SQL, NoSQL)
- Cloud knowledge (AWS, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge in crypto trading
- Less experience candidates will also be considered
We offer competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to qualified candidates. Interested parties please send your full resumes with present and expected salaries to us.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.